- Cart (0)
- Blocks and Trays (13)
- Books and DVDs (6)
- Case Cleaning & Preparation (43)
- Case Trimming (33)
- Die Carbide Size Button Kits (28)
- Die Micrometers (17)
- Dies (1397)
- Press & Die Accessories (62)
- Presses (9)
- Priming (3)
- Reloading Benches (1)
- Scales & Powder Handling (25)
- Shell Holders (251)
- Shotshell Accessories (1)
- Primers & Powder
- Ammo Boxes
- Stocks & Grips
Norma - Norma 6mm Dasher, Case of 500
click to zoom
Please note that this item is discontinued and no longer available for sale.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
This 6mm Dasher Brass has been custom made by Norma for Bullets.com and is available exclusively from Bullets.com. A special blend of brass together with special treatment of the primer pockets has produced brass that will last for many firings under normal use. The necks have been specially lengthened and are .290" from shoulder. Overall length is 1.598" and neck walls are approximately .013" thick. Available in packs of 100 or 500.
Please note that this extra-sturdy brass has a thicker rim which may not work in your standard shell holder.
Please note: The necks on these cases are .050" longer than Dasher chambers that were used in the past.
If you plan on using this brass in old 6mm Dasher chambers, then you will have to trim .050" off from these cases. However, you have the following options for using this brass AS-IS:
1) Have your gunsmith make the neck and throat longer on your existing chamber.
2) You can use the T10902 reamer that we sell that will specifically chamber this brass.
The rim thickness of the brass may require the use of a different shell holder that is also available from us. BL12100 is a special Norma 6mm Dasher shell holder.
A matching reamer is available from us. Model T10902, made by Pacific Tool & Gauge.
- View a copy of the rebate form HERE.
- FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM
(Excludes weekends and holidays)
- FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM