Bald Eagle BE1004 - Rest, Triangle, Aluminum
Need it by Wed. Sep 27th?
Just order by 1:00 PM PST tomorrow and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
When shooting F-Class prone off the ground, one can encounter gravel, dirt, grass, uneven, soggy or spongy soil conditions. Utilizing the optional 4" long F-Class adjustment screws and the 3" diameter F-Class feet most varying ground conditions can be overcome.
Bags sold separately. Minor modifications are required for left-hand shooters (see Tech Bulletin at the back of Owner's Manual for details).
Specifications for Bald Eagle Rests:
- Cradle depth: 2"
- Cradle opening width: 3-1/4"–4-3/4"
- Minimum bench-to-cradle base height: 5-1/4"
- Maximum bench-to-cradle base height: 9-1/2"
- Horizontal movement: 13/16"
- Fine elevation travel: 11–3/16"
- Feet elevation travel: 3/4"
- Base is precision-ground
- Fore-End stop height: 1-7/8"
- Fore-End stop travel: 2-1/4"
- 3/8"–16 TPI foot knobs
- Footprint (pin to pin): 12-3/4" triangle
- Weight: 12 lbs.