- Cart (0)
- Blocks and Trays (13)
- Books and DVDs (6)
- Case Cleaning & Preparation (43)
- Case Trimming (33)
- Die Carbide Size Button Kits (28)
- Die Micrometers (17)
- Dies (1397)
- Press & Die Accessories (62)
- Presses (9)
- Priming (3)
- Reloading Benches (1)
- Scales & Powder Handling (25)
- Shell Holders (251)
- Shotshell Accessories (1)
- Primers & Powder
- Ammo Boxes
- Stocks & Grips
Click each image for a larger view
Manners Composite Stocks has become known in the industry as the top of the line manufacturer for super strong, stiff, light weight stocks. Their product line includes tactical, hunting and World Record holding competition stocks. Manners stocks are designed with an ultimate goal in mind, ruggedness, stability, accuracy, and ergonomics. This is achieved with state of the art manufacturing process and space age materials. Every item that they manufacture is engineered to exceed any type of use that you can put it through. To back this up, every Manners Stock has a lifetime 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Tom Manners, founder of Manners Composite Stocks began making stocks in 2001. He, along with a group of some of the top 50 caliber benchrest shooters, Skip Talbot, Randy Direks, Kenny Johnson and others, got together and laid out some basic designs for a new 50 caliber bench stock. Tom listened to their input and suggestions, then with the help of some space age manufacturing processes and materials developed a 100% carbon fiber stock. This stock now owns just about all of the 1000 yard 50 caliber records. After this, it all kind of snowballed and Manners Stocks have become the top rated rifle stocks in the country!
- DBM - Detachable box magazine.
- HFP - Hinged floor plate, as standard on BDL models.
- BDL - Remington 700 BDL configuration with hinged floor plate magazine system.
- VMT Varmint - Barrel channel is made to fit heavy varmint barrel.
- SPT Sporter - Barrel channel is made to fit standard sporter barrel.
- M24 - Barrel channel is made to fit the M24 Remington barrel.